- Low material costs give Russia a cost advantage in feed and feed additive production. Russia has a high market potential with its feed industry still in the developmental stage.
- The Indian compound feed market comprises of many small and local compound feed producers. Acquisition and collaboration will be key strategies for growth in India.
- China is the largest market in the Asian continent In terms of compound feed consumption. High domestic meat demand and meat export opportunities are major factors driving the compound feed industry.
This report is the most informative publishing available in the market, on the BRIC countries’ Feed Market.
The global market scenario is explained in detail and the market in BRIC countries, for each country is segmented by animal type into Ruminant Feed, Swine Feed, Aquafeed and Poultry feed with information on market size and growth forecasts to 2020 for each of these sub-segments.
20 of the most prominent global players are profiled in the report, along with an elaborate list of local feed companies based out of BRIC nations.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the BRIC Countries Compound Feed Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the BRIC Countries Compound Feed market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2. Definition of the market
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. BRIC Compound Feed Market – Overview
4. GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS
4.1. Livestock Industry Trend
4.2. Meat Industry Trend
4.3. Price trend Analysis
4.4. Threshold matters of the Industry
4.5. Factors Affecting the Global Market
4.6. Porters Analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining power of Buyers
4.6.2. Bargaining power of Suppliers
4.6.3. Degree of Competition
4.6.4. Threat of new entrants
4.6.5. Threat of Substitutes
4.7. Global Regulatory Environment-Impact Analysis
4.8. Value Chain Analysis
5. BRIC’s Share in the Global Compound Feed Market
6. BRIC Compound Feed Market – By Animal Type
6.1.1. Ruminant Feed
6.1.2. Swine Feed
6.1.3. Poultry Feed
6.1.4. Fish Feed
6.1.5. Other Animals
6.2.1. Ruminant Feed
6.2.2. Swine Feed
6.2.3. Poultry Feed
6.2.4. Fish Feed
6.2.5. Other Animals
6.3.1. Ruminant Feed
6.3.2. Swine Feed
6.3.3. Poultry Feed
6.3.4. Fish Feed
6.3.5. Other Animals
6.4.1. Ruminant Feed
6.4.2. Swine Feed
6.4.3. Poultry Feed
6.4.4. Fish Feed
6.4.5. Other Animals
7. The future of the industry-Expert View
8. Key players’ profile – Global
8.1. Charoen Pokphand (Thailand)
8.2. Cargill Inc.(U.S.)
8.3. Land O Lakes Purina (U.S.)
8.4. Alltech Inc. (U.S.)
8.5. Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)
8.6. New Hope Group (China)
8.7. Wen’s Group (China)
8.8. ForFarmers (Netherlands)
8.9. Miratorg Agribusiness Holding (Russia)
8.10. Kyodo Shiryo Company (Japan)
8.11. Sodrugestvo Group (Russia)
8.12. DeKalb Feeds (U.S.)
8.13. De Hues (The Netherlands)
8.14. Ballance Agri-Nutrients (New Zealand)
8.15. Heiskell & CO. (U.S.)
8.16. Kent Feeds (U.S.)
8.17. Weston Milling Animal Nutrition (Australia)
8.18. Zheng DA International Group (China)
8.19. Ewos Group (Norway)
8.20. Nutreco NV (The Nethrelands)
9. List of Companies based out of BRIC nations