It addresses manufacturing technology changes, the role of ‘big data,’ and supply chain needs. It explores end user (brand owner) perspectives including direct mail vs. other marketing media, response rates, and generational reach differences; drivers for utilizing direct mail such as cost, quality, timing, and other newly identified drivers.
It also discusses the PSP-MSP role and how direct mail has changed. Historical as well as forecast data and trends for the future are included.
2. Introduction & Methodology
3. Direct Mail - Background
4. Demographics & Generational Trends
5. Direct Mail Usage
6. Perspectives of Printers & Mailers
7. Postal Trends & Issues
8. Printing Technology
9. Data & Regulatory Issues
10. Cross-Media Technologies
11. Transactional Mailings
12. Direct Mail Market Trends & Forecast
13. Conclusions, Implications & Recommendations