A fast growing economy and rising disposable income of Polish consumers is driving growth in the packaged goods market in Poland. The Anti-Perspirantsand Deodorants category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020 with female consumers accounting for higher consumption than their male counterparts. Personalization is the most important trend as consumers prefer to use Personal Hygiene products that cater to their lifestyles and personal needs.
- The Personal Hygiene market in Poland will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- The Personal Hygiene market in Poland is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Polish Personal Hygiene market.
- Rigid Plastics is the most used packaging material in the Personal Hygiene market in Poland.
- Personalization Premiumization and Indulgence are the major trends which is driving the Personal hygiene market in Poland
- Product Innovation and the demand for products with beauty enhancing properties will rise the Personal Hygiene market during 2015-2020
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for rigid plastics flexible packaging rigid metal and others; container data for: Bottle Aerosol Film and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Personal Hygiene consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Personal Hygiene consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for the Polish Personal Hygiene market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Polish Personal Hygiene market
- Category volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization
- Degree of trade up/down in the Polish Personal Hygiene market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Polish Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Polish Personal Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Personal Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by categories in the Polish Personal Hygiene market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to national brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in the Polish Personal Hygiene market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Polish Personal Hygiene market
- How to target the trend in the Polish Personal Hygiene market
- How the trend will evolve in the Polish Personal Hygiene market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New product examples launched in the Polish Personal Hygiene market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- L'Oreal S.A.
- Coty Inc.
- Pharma-C-Food Sp. z o.o.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Henkel Ag and Co. Kgaa
- The Procter and Gamble Company
- Global Cosmed Group Limited Liability Company Sp.k.
- PZ Cussons Beauty LLP
- Pollena Ewa
- Colgate-Palmolive GmbH
- Joanna Sp.j.
- Puma SE