This study details the size and shape of the company car (true fleet) market in Greece with a focus on the actual development and growth potential of finance lease and operating lease within Passenger Vehicle (PV) and Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) segments. The analysis takes into account historic data, current market conditions (PESTLE, key drivers/ restraints) plus insight and opinion from market actors in order to deliver a five year outlook on growth opportunities (2015–2019).
In addition to the report investment, also provides for access to latest market and competitor data (forecast to 2020) plus an analyst briefing for queries regarding latest market drivers and restraints.
- The fleet market in Greece is mature, and it contributed to X% of the total new registrations in 2014. This market share is expected to increase from X% to X% during the forecast period.
- Outright purchase dominates the passenger vehicle portfolio company cars with X% market share in 2014. Leasing is gradually evolving as a preferred funding method.
- Law 4308/2014 which came into effect from 1 January 2015 introduced a mandatory accounting distinction between finance lease and operating lease.
- The Greece market prefers operational leasing over financial leasing. The operational lease segment is dominated by companies such as Avis, Hertz, and LeasePlan.
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements-New Registration
- Market Engineering Measurements-Portfolio
- Market Engineering Measurements-Leasing
- Research Objectives and Methodology
- Project and Research Scope
- Sector Definitions
- Socioeconomic Environment
- PESTLE Analysis
- Market Drivers
- Market Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Market Restraints Explained
- Market Structure
- Fleet and Leasing Market-New Registrations
- Fleet and Leasing Market-Portfolio
- Passenger Vehicles Company Cars-New Registrations
- Passenger Vehicles Company Cars-Portfolio
- Competitor Portfolio Analysis-Leasing
- Key Conclusions
- How Can Frost & Sullivan Help?
- Legal Disclaimer