The global pet products space (food and care) is being impacted by an increasing desire to treat animals as members of the family. This overarching behavior is impacting innovation trends with factors such as premiumization technological advancements and health playing a leading role in shaping these trends and their future direction.
- As consumers increasingly liken their pets' needs to their own the trends being seen in the human space are continuing to manifest themselves in the pet category. Facets of pet lifestyles including health indulgence and grooming are evolving in line with the trends and consumption behaviors being seen among their owners.
- Many of today's consumers are time-poor and continue to seek out solutions that can address this need. Owning a pet can be highly time-consuming which is evident in that pet owners are eight percentage points more likely to rely on time-saving goods and services than other consumers.
- While positive reinforcement remains an important motivator for treating the growing perception of animals as family members means that consumers are increasingly utilizing the treating process as another way to show their affection towards their pets.
"Top Trends in Pet Products" seeks to explore the key trends and future opportunities that are being shaped by the changing consumer behaviors and needs in the pet products space.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analysed from The consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of the global consumer in relation to the pet food and care categories.
- TRENDS: Understand the key consumer and innovation trends impacting the global market and analyse the key implications across packaging formulation and positioning.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market.
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify the key consumer behaviors shaping the pet product space and resulting trends.
- Gain specific insight and implications about both the pet food and pet care categories.
- Analyze key innovation approaches in pet products globally.
2. Top Four Trends in Pet Products
i.Trend 1: Elevated interactions
ii.Trend 2: Promoting health and wellbeing
iii.Trend 3: Indulge me
iv.Trend 4: Responsible ownership
- Lily's Kitchen
- The Honest Kitchen
- Natural Instinct
- The Laughing Dog
- Pet Remedy
- Woof and Brew
- Groom Professional
- Bondi Wash
- Mon Petit
- Nature's Menu
- Bubba Rose
- Saint Roche