Volume 66 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters authored by world renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists. The serial provides the latest and most up-to-date technologies related to the field of Clinical Chemistry and is the benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory.
- Expertise of international contributors
- Latest cutting-edge technologies
- Comprehensive in scope
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- PSA in Screening for Prostate Cancer: More Good than Harm or More Harm than Good?
Michael J. Duffy
- Ovarian Cancer Biomarkers: Current State and Future Implications from High-Throughput Technologies
Felix Leung, Eleftherios P. Diamandis and Vathany Kulasingam
- Procollagen Assays in Cancer
Leila Risteli, Marja-Kaisa Koivula and Juha Risteli
- Metabolomics in Dyslipidemia
Hua Chen, Hua Miao, Ya-Long Feng, Ying-Yong Zhao and Rui-Chao Lin
- Metabolism in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Christopher W. Armstrong, Neil R. McGregor, Henry L. Butt and Paul R. Gooley
- Cellular Regulation of Glucose Uptake by Glucose Transporter GLUT4
- Identifying and Reducing Potentially Wrong Immunoassay Results Even When Plausible and "Not-Unreasonable
Adel A.A. Ismail