The Zebrafish: Cellular and Developmental Biology, Part A Cellular Biology, is the latest edition in the Methods in Cell Biology series that looks at methods for analyzing cellular and developmental biology of zebrafish. Chapters cover such topics as cell biology and developmental and neural biology.
- Covers sections on model systems and functional studies, imaging-based approaches, and emerging studies
- Written by experts in the field
- Contains cutting-edge material on the topic of developmental biology in zebrafish
- New two part edition of this important volume
1. Embryonic Cell Culture in Zebrafish Christie A. Ciarlo and Leonard I. Zon 2. Cellular Dissection of Zebrafish Hematopoiesis David L Stachura and David Traver 3. Second Harmonic Generation Microscopy in Zebrafish Danny C. LeBert, Jayne M. Squirrell, Anna Huttenlocher and Kevin W. Eliceiri 4. Imaging Blood Vessels and Lymphatic Vessels in the Zebrafish Hyun Min Jung, Sumio Isogai, Makoto Kamei, Daniel Castranova, Aniket V. Gore and Brant M. Weinstein 5. An Eye on Light-Sheet Microscopy Dimitri Kromm, Thomas Thumberger and Joachim Wittbrodt 6. Single Neuron Morphology In Vivo with Confined Primed Conversion Manuel Alexander Mohr and Periklis Pantazis 7. Visualizing Retinoic Acid Morphogen Gradients Thomas F. Schilling, Julian Sosnik and Qing Nie 8. Using Fluorescent Lipids in Live Zebrafish Larvae: From Imaging Whole Animal Physiology to Subcellular Lipid Trafficking Jennifer L. Anderson, Juliana D. Carten and Steven A. Farber 9. Analysis of Cilia Structure and Function in Zebrafish Eleni Leventea, Khodor Hazime, Chengtian Zhao and Jarema Malicki 10. Functional Calcium Imaging in Zebrafish Lateral-line Hair Cells Qiuxiang Zhang, Jenny He, Candy Wong and Katie Kindt 11. Physiological Recordings from the Zebrafish Lateral Line Jennifer Olt, Alexander J. Ordoobadi, Walter Marcotti and Josef G. Trapani