The Indian water market, as we know, is highly unorganized and fragmented. Market information is quite difficult to come by, and there is no single source of such information. Identifying & keeping track of upcoming projects is not easy. All project and equipment companies have struggled with the task of being informed of the status of various projects in conceptualization, planning, tendering or award stage.
The India Water Intelligence e-magazine seeks to fill this gap. This monthly product will cover the upcoming and recently awarded projects in the water sector. The main objective behind this magazine is to provide valuable data and details of the various projects in the Indian water industry to the developers, suppliers, financiers, governments, utilities and municipalities seeking information on water projects with an element of private sector participation.
India's first monthly tracker "India Water Intelligence" which aims to track:
- Industry News: Latest News about what's happening in the Indian Water sector
- Project Details: Access to detailed updates on project under feasibility, planning, tendering, award or execution
- Latest Regulations and Policies: Guidelines, reforms, policies and proposals, including latest regulatory framework of water sector
- Tenders: Latest information on water projects that have been tendered
- Funding: Information on funding under AMRUT, Smart Cities, JICA, World Bank, ADB for water projects
Up-to-date facts and the current status are far easier for interested parties to track the water sector. In a customer-friendly design, the e-magazine would be emailed every month to subscribers. The first-of-its-kind product on the Indian water sector.