Advance analytics is becoming a vital advantage for achieving a desired business outcomes, higher end user profitability and efficient and effective business operations. Accuracy and efficiency in predicting and analysing is the important factor in advance analytic solution. Advance analytics is creating new business model, approach to business operations, enhancement in the existing methods and technologies for organizations to identify trends and unexpected insights in the business. Generally these insights help the organisations to perform better.
Advance analytic has the capability to extract meaningful data and convert it into actionable insights from the highly voluminous unstructured data. Advance analytics adoption is widening across sectors and across organizational functions because of which they are mainly known by vertical functions like fraud analytics, mobile analytics, retail analytics, risk analytics, claim analytics etc.
Advance analytics is a vital advantage for the enterprise to achieve a desired business outcome, higher end user profitability and more efficient and effective business operations by building capabilities to control large amounts of data and apply advanced analytics to make sound decisions. It involves methods and technologies for organizations to identify trends and information in data, test large numbers of variables, develop models, and mine data for unexpected insights.
Advance Analytic Vendor
- The aim of this report is to better assess the vendor to understand the end user in far-reaching value in advance analytics technologies and to identify end user constraint in different industry vertical at global level.
- Deep dive understanding of the advance analytics market with the help of conversant market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors.
- Vendors can identify new and different windows of opportunity to cover loopholes in the product portfolio and align them as per the markets and end user requirements to have a greater growth potential in the advance analytics market.
- Analytics worldwide market shares by region and countries to identify potential market to increase customer base and organisation revenue.
- Internal industry expert’s insights in the development and assessment of the organisation analytic capabilities `by adopting the advance analytics solution.
- Vendor’s competitive landscape has been drawn from Infoholic Four Wall giving insights into top vendors on key parameters.
- Factors to improve the demand and supply visibility in the advance analytics market.
- Understanding end-user trends and behaviours in using advance analytics to drive better business performance, strategic decisions, and operational efficiency.
- Primary research insights consisted of personal interviews and conversations with CxO level end-user in different industry verticals and in all regions of the world.
Advance Analytic End-User
- Profiles of Top 10 Advance Analytic Vendors of the market including details of their market positon, operations, product and services, recent developments and pricing.
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified analysis of major advance analytics market segments.
- Identification and analysis of niche/emerging segments in advance analytics.
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of advance analytics in EMEA, APAC, and Americas.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- Understand the pain points and trends to facilitate faster, smarter planning and decision-making across the entire organization.
- Understanding of advance analytics market as the market remains highly fragmented with many niche players in the market through Infoholic four wall analysis.
- Improve market position by understanding and correlating end-user requirements, market change and macro-economic conditions in analytics solutions.
- Future business opportunities and monetisation potential by technologies and business segment in advance analytics solution.
- Competitors benchmarking analysis to maximize short term and long term sales of the organisations.
3. Global Advanced Analytics- Business Value
4. Global Advanced Analytics Market- Broad Categorization
4.1 Types of Analytics
4.2 Market Breakdown
5. Global Advanced Analytics Market- Demand Side Breakdown
5.1 By Organization Size
5.1.1 Large Enterprise (<=1000 People)
5.1.2 Smb&E (1-999 People)
5.2 By Region
5.2.1 American Continents
5.3 By Industry
5.3.2 Healthcare & Life Science
5.3.3 It & Telecom
5.3.4 Manufacturing & Automotive
6. Global Advanced Analytics Market- Adoption Rate
6.1 By Regions
6.2 By Advanced Analytics Models
6.3 Reason for Adoption-User View
7. Market Drivers for Advanced Analytics
7.1 Top Capabilities And Features
7.2 Barriers to Adoption- User View
7.3 Parameters for Choosing Advanced Analytics- User View
8. Why Advanced Analytics- User View
9. Spending By Organizations
9.1 It Spending
9.2 Advanced Analytics Spending
10. Churn Analysis
11. Advanced Analytics- Impact Scale
12. Porter’s Five Force
13. Pricing of the Products
14. User Views On Vendors- On Top Parameters
15. Four Wall
16. Vendor Analysis
16.1 By Top Vendors
16.2 By Verticals
17. Other Prominent Players
18. Advanced Analytics Use- By Example
19. Technological Game Changers
19.1 Analyst & Stakeholder’S View
19.2 Key Trends
19.3 Advanced Analytics Platforms-2
20. Stakeholder’S Quotes
20.1 By End-Users
20.2 By Vendor’S
22. Advanced Analytics - at a Glance
23. Project Methodology
- This report not only highlights users’ conundrum (Challenges and barriers to adopt advanced analytics) but also brings in their perspective on the Advanced Analytics market. This market has been analyzed by taking into account the key regions- American Continent, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The top 5 verticals covered are BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare & Lifesciences, Manufacturing & Automotive, and Retail.
- Analyst have rated top 10 vendors Vis a Vis end user inputs on key factors.
- Competitive benchmarking analysis to optimize short term and long term strategy of the organizations.
- Stakeholders’ insights and key trends (current and future) of the market.