They lead to a final ranking. The correspondence analysis which is based on the ranking results visualizes and analyses the connection between the eshops and the eVisibility categories. The study is objective, independent and neutral. Benefits are the analysis of online-visibility and an extensive competitors compendium.
The study analyses the following aspects:
- which shops are dominating the market within the eVisibility category search results?
- which shops are listed on top in the overall ranking?
- which competing shops are listed in comparison shopping websites?
- which shops call attention in social media?
- which shops show eVisibility in all four categories?
- which share of the entire eVisibility holds each single category for top brands?
- where within the top 281 shops are the big brands listed?
2. Research Design
6. Comparison Shopping Websites
8. Overall Ranking in Order of Online Categories
9. Overall Ranking Ranks 101 and following