This study details the size and shape of the company car (true fleet) market in Ukraine with a focus on the actual development and growth potential of finance lease and operating lease within Passenger Vehicle (PV) and Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) segments. The analysis takes into account historic data, current market conditions (PESTLE, key drivers/ restraints) plus insight and opinion from market actors in order to deliver a five year outlook on growth opportunities (2015–2019).
In addition to the report investment, also provides for access to latest market and competitor data (forecast to 2020) plus an analyst briefing for queries regarding latest market drivers and restraints.
- The total vehicle market sales decreased by X% over the 2013-2015 period, due to economic recession, devaluation of hryvnia, decrease in industrial output and geopolitical tension.
- Company car sales accounted for X% of the total market, as SMEs allow the use of personal employee vehicles and further compensate operating costs.
- The company car market is set to grow at a CAGR of X% over the 2014-2019 period, driven by the post-crisis market revival.
- Operating lease is set to grow at a CAGR of X%, while financial leasing is set to demonstrate only a X% growth over the 2014-2019 period.
- Volkswagen, Renault and Fiat are the top LCV brands for company cars in Ukraine. X% of the company cars in the LCV segment is accounted for by outright purchase.
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements - New Registration
- Market Engineering Measurements - Portfolio
- Market Engineering Measurements - Leasing
- Project and Research Scope
- Sector Definitions
- Socioeconomic Environment
- PESTLE Analysis
- Market Drivers
- Market Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Market Restraints Explained
- Market Structure
- Fleet and Leasing Market - New Registrations
- Fleet and Leasing Market - Portfolio
- Passenger Vehicles - New Registrations
- Passenger Vehicles - Portfolio
- Light Commercial Vehicles - New Registrations
- Light Commercial Vehicles - Portfolio
- Competitor Portfolio Analysis - Leasing
- Competitor Portfolio Analysis - Operational Leasing
- Legal Disclaimer
- The aim of the study is to analyze and forecast the Ukrainian fleet leasing market and identify growth opportunities for market participants in the country.
- The study focuses in detail on the following elements: new fleet and portfolio fleet sales, vehicle lease products (operating lease, financial lease, outright purchase sales), leasing supplier trend-top participants in financial and operational leasing, growth drivers, restraints and challenges for the fleet leasing market.
This research study is based on secondary and primary research data.
This involves the extraction of information from existing research services and project material within the database. It includes data and information gathered from technical papers, specialized magazines, seminars and Internet research.
More than 10 interviews have been conducted over the phone or by visits from senior consultants/industry analysts with original equipment suppliers, regulation authorities and distributors. Primary research accounts for 80% of the total research.