PMI’s PMP credential is one of the most important certifications for project managers. Globally recognized and in demand, the PMP credential demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
This eLearning course optimally prepares candidates to pass the exam, as well as the ability to apply the project management knowledge in real life. When the course is completed, candidates will have earned the 35 hours needed towards the PMP Exam Requirement.
Your Benefits include:
- Comprehensive online learning
- Covers all important topics for the PMP Exam
- Unlimited 24/7 access
- Pre- and Post- Course Testing
- Earn all 35 hours toward PMI's PMP Exam requirement
Note: This course does not include the PMP Exam. Learners have to register for the PMP Exam directly at PMI. You’ll receive exact instructions how to do this after completing your purchase.
- Introduction to PMI®
- PMI & PMP® Overview
- PM Framework
- Project Life Cycle & Project Management processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility and Ethics