structure and basic concepts of TOGAF 9.1, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF. The TOGAF 9.1 Level 2 content focuses on the practical application of the TOGAF framework, building on the foundational knowledge and comprehension of Level 1 using practical scenarios to enforce concepts.
Designed to make learning engaging and fun, this self-paced TOGAF 9.1 course provides learners with the knowledge and confidence to make the right decisions when working with TOGAF. The course follows proven methods to promote learning; drilling down complex concepts into easy to comprehend chunks.
- Flexible self-paced learning - the eLearning saves 5 in-class days and allows participants to learn at their own pace, wherever they want.
- Focus on effectiveness - real-life analogies, formative quizzes, mind maps and mock exams all facilitate performance of the learners.
- Engaging & Fun - we don't offer a 750-page TOGAF book turned into slides, but real, animated eLearning with a central case-study. In other words, a fun and engaging experience.
- Course Introduction
- Enterprise Architecture – An introduction
- TOGAF 9.1 – An introduction
- The Architecture Development Method
- Adapting TOGAF to the context
- Architecture principles and requirements
- Architecture vision
- Stakeholder management and risk management
- Security Architecture
- Enterprise integration and service oriented architecture
- Architecture patterns
- Enterprise continuum and architecture repository
- Architecture content framework
- Business architecture phase
- Information systems architecture
- Technology architecture
- Transition planning
- Building the organizational capability
- Architecture governance
- The architect
- Exam preparation