- This course has been designated as CompTIA Approved Quality Content
- Cloud Essentials courseware is tested by ProCert Labs
- Cloud Essentials courseware is accredited by the Cloud Credential Council
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Comprehend the business benefits and business considerations of cloud computing.
- Understand cloud computing from a technical perspective and recognize the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing, and understand the implications for an organization.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of cloud computing and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
- Course Introduction - Course Overview and Logistics
- Introduction to Cloud Computing - Context, History, Definitions, and Types of Clouds
- Business Perspective - Business Perspectives, Business Case, and Outsourcing vs. Cloud Computing
- Technical Perspective - Taxonomy, Techniques, Methods, Challenges, Risks, and Implications
- Adopting the Cloud - Roadmaps, Vendors, Cloud Readiness, and Migration
- Operating in the Cloud - Service Management: Control, Design, Change, and Run
- Governing the Cloud - Risk Management, Financial Management, and Vendor Management
- Exam Preparation - 50 Questions