The study highlights telematics opportunities created by Mobile Based Freight Brokerage, ELD impact, Multiple marketing channels, Video safety systems, and analyses by segment, application, business model (Purchasing, Leasing, No-contract, Profit-Sharing), and regions. Also covered are telematics service providers' future focus on Hardware, prospect of business software solutions integrated into mainstream FMS package, and 2016 growth/revenue analysis for vendors and regions. Market Measurements were analyzed for the year of 2015, 2016 and 2022- Global telematics installed base snapshot, telematics penetration by segments, and Year-on-Year growth rate by regions.
An extensive list of start-ups to watch out for in 2016 was discussed in detail followed by disruptors in freight industry. Strategies, growth analysis, competitive landscape, and future focus were discussed for after-market vendors (Telogis, Omnitracs, TomTom telematics, Geotab, Fleetmatics, OnCommand, Trimble navigation etc.,), and OEMs (Volvo Trucks, Daimler trucks, Fleetboard, DynaFleet, Scania, Paccar, Hino, Isuzu, TATA etc.,) pertaining to 2016. The base year for the study is 2015, with 2016, and 2022 as forecast period.
Base Year: 2015
Study Period: 2015 to 2016 (unless otherwise mentioned)
Forecast Period: 2016 (unless otherwise mentioned)
Vehicle Type: Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs), Medium Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs)
Geographical Scope: Europe - Western and Eastern Europe, North America - The United States and Canada, Asia - India, China and Japan, Latin America - Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, and Peru. Others - South Africa, Australia and New Zealand, Turkey and Russia
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
1. What are the top trends that will drive connected truck market in 2016? What are their impacts?
2. What are the key connected truck developments to look out for in 2016? What are the companies to watch out for in 2016?
3. What is the total connected truck market size in 2015, and how it is forecasted to grow in the year 2016, and 2022?
4. What is the impact of regulatory and macro-economic trends to market growth?
5. What are the opportunities for vendors (after-market, and OEMs) in 2016? What are their impacts?
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
3. 2016 Connected Truck Market—Key Developments
4. Trends Shaping the Global Connected Truck Market in 2016
5. Telematics Product and Pricing Analysis—2016
6. Market Measurement Analysis—2016
7. Competitive Analysis for Key Regions—2016
8. Opportunity Analysis—2016
9. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook—2016