The Germany's Skincare market is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Facial Care category will have the largest volume share as well as projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Busy German consumers look for products that simplify their Skincare regime by saving them time and effort such as multi-functional products. Private label share driven by rising internet penetration rate will penetrate into multi-functional Skincare products as well as natural and organic segments.
- The Skincare market in Germany will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Facial Care is the leading category in value terms and will register fastest growth during 2015-2020.
- Drug stores and Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel in Germany's Skincare market.
- Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type in Germany's Skincare market.
- German consumers are on the lookout for Skincare products with anti-aging properties.
- Demand for Skincare with natural and organic ingredients will increase.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in Germany provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care Depilatories Facial Care Hand Care and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Flexible Packaging Glass and others; container data for: Bottle Tube Jar and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- A team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
-Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
-Value and volume analysis for Germany's Skincare market
-Historic and forecast consumption in Germany's Skincare market
-Degree of trade up/down in Germany's Skincare market
-Volume analysis by category
-Historic and forecast value analysis by category
-Winners and losers by category with change in market share
-Average category level pricing
-Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
-Leading retailers in Germany's Cosmetics and Toiletries market
-Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Germany's Skincare market
-Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
-Skincare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
-Skincare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
-Skincare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
-Penetration of private label by category in Germany's Skincare market
-Private Label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
-Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- 'sconsumer trend framework and explanation of the Mega-trends
-For key trends in Germany's Skincaremarket
-How the trend is influencing consumption in Germany's Skincare market
-How to target the trend in Germany's Skincaremarket
-How the trend will evolve in Germany's Skincaremarket
-Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
-Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
-New products launched in Germany's Skincare market
-Category value and volume data
-Explanation of sub-trends
- Beiersdorf AG
- L'Oréal Group
- Procter and Gamble
- IncoLabs (Pty) Ltd.
- Elizabeth Arden Inc.
- Coty Inc.
- PandM Cosmetics Gmbh and Co. Kg
- Doctor Babor
- Clarins Group
- TROLL COSMETICS GmbH
- REHA Enterprises Ltd.
- Sebapharma GmbH and CO. KG
- Yves Rocher International
- Roche Consumer Health
- Apotheker Walter Bouhon
- Dr. August Wolff GmbH and Co. KG
- Victoria's Secret
- Weleda AG
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- Church and Dwight Co. Inc.
- Jolen Inc.
- Henkel AG and Co. KGaA
- Mann and Schröder GmbH
- Faberlic Ltd
- Estée Lauder Inc.
- Haus Schaeben GmbH and Co. KG.
- Shiseido Company
- COLLISTAR S.P.A.
- ORIGINS NATURAL RESOURCES
- River de Loop
- LR Health and Beauty Systems
- Lornamead Inc
- Kamill Cosmetics