The Make-Up market in the US will register moderate value and volume growth during 2015-2020 due to already high market penetration. Face Make-Up is the leading category by value while the Nail Make-Up category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. As Make-Up is viewed as an essential daily wear item consumers will seek to achieve good value from the products purchased. Manufacturers will offer bespoke Make-Up products that cater to the niche segments to drive sales.
- The Make-Up market in the US will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- The Eye Make-Up category has the highest volume share in the overall Make-Up market.
- Department Stores is the leading distribution channel in the US Make-Up market.
- Tube containers made using Rigid Plastics are the most commonly used containers in the Make-Up market.
- Busy consumers in the US will actively seek products that cater to consumption occasions in less conventional situations.
- Make-Up products that offer better value are in demand among Women consumers in the US.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in the US provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up Face Make-Up Lip Make-Up and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Glass Flexible Packaging and others; container data for: Tube Tray Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Make-Up products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Identify target consumers based on recent analysis of category volume consumption by gender age-group education and urbanization
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- A team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
-Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
-Value and volume analysis for the US Make-Up market
-Historic and forecast consumption in the US Make-Up market
-Category volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization
-Volume analysis by category
-Historic and forecast value analysis by category
-Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
-Average category level pricing
-Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
-Leading retailers in the US Cosmetics and Toiletries market
-Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the US Make-Up market
-Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
-Make-Up market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
-Make-Up market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
-Make-Up market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)Brand and Private Label Share
-Penetration of private label by categories in the US Make-Up market
-Private label growth (in value terms) compared to national brands
-Brand share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- 'sconsumer trend framework and explanation of the Mega-trends
-For key trends in the US Make-Up market
-How the trend is influencing consumption in the US Make-Up market
-How to target the trend in the US Make-Up market
-How the trend will evolve in the US Make-Up market
-Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
-Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
-New products launched in the US Make-Up market
-Category value and volume data
-Consumer Demographics data
-Explanation of sub-trends
- Estée Lauder Inc.
- Revlon Inc.
- Mary Kay Inc.
- Coty Inc.
- Chanel S.A.
- Alticor Inc.
- Markwins International Corporation
- Smashbox Beauty Cosmetics Inc.
- Shiseido Company
- Castanea Partners
- Johnson and Johnson GmbH
- Bare Escentuals Beauty Inc
- Clarins Group
- Physician's Formula Inc.
- Elizabeth Arden Inc.
- Vorwerk and Co KG
- Jane and Co LLC
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc
- JA Cosmetics Corp.
- Tupperware Brands Corp
- Avon Products Inc.
- The Clorox Company
- L Brands Inc
- Essie Cosmetices
- Mirage Cosmetics Inc.
- OPI Products Inc.