Facial Care is the leading value category accounting for more than half of the Skincare sales in 2015. Hand care is the fastest growing value category during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Canadian Skincare market. Tailor made products that suit specific needs of the consumers and technological innovations will be the key drivers for the growth of Skincare market in Canada.
- Among all five categories analyzed the Facial Care is the leading value category with 70.5% share by value in the Canadian Skincare market.
- Buying behaviour of the Canadian consumers is inclined toward value for money products in the Skincare market.
- L'Oréal Group and Procter and Gamble are the market leaders in the Canadian Skincare market.
- Efficient and Effective and Added Functionality are the major trends that are driving the Canadian Skincare market.
- Skincare needs of consumers who are juggled up with work pace and having a busy life style will drive demand for products with innovative packaging that facilitate ease-to-use in the Canadian Skincare market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Canadian Skincare market.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in Canada provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care Depilatories Facial Care Hand Care and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Flexible Packaging Glass and others; container data for: Bottle Tube Jar and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- A team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
-Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
-Value and volume analysis for the Canadian Skincare market
-Historic and forecast consumption in the Canadian Skincare market
-Degree of trade up/down in the Canadian Skincare market
-Volume analysis by category
-Historic and forecast value analysis by category
-Winners and losers by category with change in market share
-Average category level pricing
-Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
-Leading retailers in the Canadian Cosmetics and Toiletries market
-Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Canadian Skincare market
-Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
-Skincare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
-Skincare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
-Skincare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
-Penetration of private label by category in the Canadian Skincare market
-Private Label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
-Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- 's consumer trend framework and explanation of the Mega-trends
-For key trends in Japan's Syrups and Spreads market
-How the trend is influencing consumption in Japan's Syrups and Spreads market
-How to target the trend in Japan's Syrups and Spreads market
-How the trend will evolve in Japan's Syrups and Spreads market
-Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
-Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
-New products launched in the Canadian Skincare market
-Category value and volume data
-Explanation of sub-trends
- Procter and Gamble
- Kao corporation
- Johnson and Johnson GmbH
- Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Clarins Group
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- Unilever PLC
- Estée Lauder Inc.
- Michael Kors
- Avon Products Inc.
- Live Clean
- Yves Rocher International
- Oscar de la Renta
- Lise Watier
- Novartis AG
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- Church and Dwight Co. Inc.
- Parissa Labs Inc.
- Andrea Total Skincare
- Guthy Renker
- LUSH North America.
- Shiseido Company
- Aubrey Organics Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Amway Corporation
- Earth Science Naturals.
- DTR Dermal Therapy Research Inc., Klein-Becker
- Elizabeth Arden Inc.
- Perlier Inc
- derma e
- Pari Beauty
- IMAN Cosmetics