The Italy's Skincare market is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Facial Care category will have the largest volume share as well as projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Products derived from natural and organic ingredients have become a popular trend in the Italian Skincare market as female shoppers consider that a beauty product "marketed as chemical-free or natural" is more trustworthy. Coming years will see the trend of Halal certified Skincare products which is more pronounced in Asian countries slowly moving to Italy.
- Among all five Skincare categories analyzed the Facial Care is the leading value category with 70.6% share by value in the Italian Skincare market.
- Purchasing behavior of the Italian Consumers remains unchanged in the Skincare market due to low inflation.
- Beiersdorf AG and L'Oreal Group are the market leaders in the Skincare market.
- Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel of Skincare products in Italy.
- Fresh Natural and Pure and Simplicity are the leading consumer trends driving the Italian Skincare market.
- Demand of private label Skincare products will gain momentum in the future.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in Italy provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care Depilatories Facial Care Hand Care and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Flexible Packaging Glass and others; container data for: Bottle Tube Jar and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- A team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for the Italian Skincare market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Italian Skincare market
- Degree of trade up/down in the Italian Skincare market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Italian Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Italian Skincare market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Skincare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Skincare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Skincare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by categories in the Italian Skincare market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to national brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- 's consumer trend framework and explanation of the Sub-trends
- For key trends in the Italian Skincare market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Italian Skincare market
- How to target the trend in the Italian Skincare market
- How the trend will evolve in the Italian Skincare market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in the Italy's Skincare market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- About Us
- L'Oréal Group
- Unilever PLC
- Johnson and Johnson GmbH
- Coty Inc.
- Estée Lauder Inc.
- Yves Rocher International
- Clarins Group
- Procter and Gamble
- LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Revlon Inc.
- Selectiva S.p.A.
- Collistar S.p.A.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- BIOTEC ITALIA s.r.l. p.iva
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Planter's Cosmetica Naturale
- Shiseido Company Limited
- Collistar S.p.A.
- Mirato S.p.A.
- Chanel S.A.