The China's Skincare market is forecast to register strong growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Facial Care category will have the largest volume share while Depilatories category is projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Chinese consumers are value conscious and look for products that offer better quality at affordable prices. Growing Korean pop and soap-opera culture in China lower prices of Korean brands and the perception of Korean products as natural and innovative will continue to drive the demand for Korean brands in the Chinese market.
- The Skincare market in China will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Facial Care is the leading category in value terms and will register fastest growth during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in China's Skincare market.
- Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type in China's Skincare market.
- Value for money is an influential factor for Chinese consumers when looking for Skincare products.
- Chinese men are looking for more sophisticated Skincare products.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in China provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care Depilatories Facial Care Hand Care and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Flexible Packaging Glass and others; container data for: Bottle Tube Jar and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- A team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
-Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
-Value and volume analysis for China's Skincare market
-Historic and forecast consumption in China's Skincare market
-Degree of trade up/down in China's Skincare market
-Volume analysis by category
-Historic and forecast value analysis by category
-Winners and losers by category with change in market share
-Average category level pricing
-Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
-Leading retailers in China's Cosmetics and Toiletries market
-Leading distribution channels (value terms) in China's Skincare market
-Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
-Skincare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
-Skincare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
-Skincare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
-Penetration of private label by category in China's Skincare market
-Private Label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
-Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- 'sconsumer trend framework and explanation of the Mega-trends
-For key trends in China's Skincaremarket
-How the trend is influencing consumption in China's Skincare market
-How to target the trend in China's Skincaremarket
-How the trend will evolve in China's Skincaremarket
-Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
-Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
-New products launched in China's Skincare market
-Category value and volume data
-Explanation of sub-trends
- L'Oréal Group
- Estée Lauder Inc.
- Procter and Gamble
- Hangzhou Po Laiya Trade Co. Ltd
- Unilever PLC
- Zhuhai Sunrana Cosmetics Co. Ltd.
- AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION
- Elizabeth Arden Inc.
- Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmétique
- Guangdong pills US Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- The Mentholatum Company Inc.
- Beijing Hang City Industrial Development Corporation
- GUERLAIN SA
- Avon Products Inc.
- La Mer Technology Inc.