The Suncare market in Australia is forecast to register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Busy lifestyles are driving the demand for easy to use Suncare products in the country. The Sun Protection category has the highest volume share as on 2015. The After-Sun category will be the fastest growing category by value during 2015-2020. Soaring m-commerce will drive the Suncare market in Australia.
- Among the analyzed three Suncare categories the Sun Protection is the leading value category with 74.3% share by value in the Australian Suncare market.
- The Self-Tan category will gain the maximum market share in the Australian Suncare market during 2015-2020.
- Energizer Holdings Inc. and Arrow Pharmaceuticals are the market leaders in the Australian Suncare market.
- Personalization and On-The -Go are the major trends that are driving the Australian Suncare market.
- Time scarcity among consumers in Australia will drive demand for fast-acting and enduring Suncare products in the country.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Australian Suncare market.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in Australia provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun Self-Tan and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Flexible Packaging Rigid Metal and others; container data for: Tube Bottle Aerosol and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Suncare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Suncare products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- A team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for the Australian Suncare market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Australian Suncare market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Australian Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Australian Suncare market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Suncare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Suncare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Suncare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by category in the Australian Suncare market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- 's consumer trend framework and explanation of the Mega-trends
- For key trends in the Australian Suncare market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Australian Suncare market
- How to target the trend in the Australian Suncare market
- How the trend will evolve in the Australian Suncaremarket
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in the Australian Suncare market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Us
- Ego Pharmaceuticals
- Arrow Pharmaceuticals
- Beiersdorf AG
- Bayer AG
- Shiseido Company Limited
- Clarins Group
- Estée Lauder Inc.
- Nutrimetics Australia Pty Limited
- Mary Kay Cosmetics Pty. Ltd.
- Merck and Co. Inc.
- L'Oréal Group
- Avon Products Inc.
- Hallas Trading Co Pty Ltd
- Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmétique
- iNova Pharmaceuticals Pty Limited
- Cancer Council Australia
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
- UV Natural International Pty Ltd
- Ross Cosmetics Pty Ltd
- Johnson and Johnson GmbH
- Key Pharmaceuticals
- Nu Skin Enterprises
- Sigma Pharmaceuticals