The Spain's Skincare market is forecast to register marginal growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Facial Care category will have the largest volume share while the Body Care category is projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Beauty oils are gaining popularity as an effective skin corrector against spots and acne in the Spanish Skincare market. Private label brands are evolving from the basic offerings to premium high-quality products. These brands are adopting the “cosmeceutical approach” and using active ingredients and formulations with claims about the effectiveness of the product.
- The Hand Care category will register fastest growth during 2015-2020
- The Body Care category will gain market share during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Spain's Skincare market
- Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type in Spain's Skincare market
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in Spain provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care Depilatories Facial Care Hand Care and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Flexible Packaging Glass and others; container data for: Bottle Tube Jar and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- A team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators - Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for the Spain's Skincare market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Spain's Skincare market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Spain's Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Spain's Skincare market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
-Skincare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
-Skincare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
-Skincare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
-Penetration of private label by category in the Spain's Skincare market
-Private Label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
-Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- 'sconsumer trend framework and explanation of the Mega-trends
-For key trends in Spain's Skincaremarket
-How the trend is influencing consumption in Spain's Skincaremarket
-How to target the trend in Spain's Skincaremarket
-How the trend will evolve in Spain's Skincare market
-Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
-Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
-New product examples launched in Spain's Skincare market
-Category value and volume data
-Explanation of sub-trends
- Revlon Inc.
- Unilever PLC
- Shiseido Company
- Colgate-Palmolive GmbH
- Johnson and Johnson GmbH
- Estée Lauder Inc.
- Clarins Group
- JP Cosmetics Inc.
- LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Victoria's Secret
- Kosmein Day Spa.
- Amway Corporation
- Avon Products Inc.
- Sara Lee Corporation
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- Jolen Inc.
- Church and Dwight Co. Inc.
- Byly Laboratories
- Marie Yvonne
- Procter and Gamble
- Henkel AG and Co. KGaA
- Yves Rocher International
- Cipla Ltd.,
- Coty Inc.
- ORIGINS NATURAL RESOURCES Inc
- E.T. Browne Drug Co. Inc.
- LAURENDOR S.L.
- Oriflame Cosmetics Global SA
- Kanebo Cosmetics Inc
- L'Action Paris
- Clarins S.A.
- Hand Bouquet
- Chanel S.A.
- All Intense