- Algeria is the largest country in Africa with a total population of X million in 2015.
- The country’s demographic profile is young, with a median age of X years.
- Algerians have a high level of disposable income by African standards creating lot of business opportunities for investors.
- Algeria is an upper middle-income country with a per capita GDP of US$X (2014).
- A stable exchange rate and comfortable levels of foreign exchange reserves have shielded the economy from the oil price shocks.
- Industry contributes percent of GDP and mainly comprises cement factories, chemical plants, automobile assembly plants, oil refineries and textile.
- The country is the leading natural gas producer in Africa, the second-largest natural gas supplier to Europe, and is among the top three oil producers in Africa.
- The service industry contributes X percent of GDP.
- Algeria is ranked Xth by the World Bank in the Ease of Doing Business rating in 2016.
- The country is ranked 122th in the Global Opportunity Index in 2015, with a composite score of X out of X (X being the best).
2. General Overview
3. Demographic Trends
4. Political Overview
5. Economic Scenario
6. PESTLE Analysis
9. Trade and Investment
10. Ease of Doing Business
11. Tax Environment