As most of the big data center participants have opened a data center in Singapore, it is considered to be the most attractive market for opening new data centers in Asia-Pacific. Local participants from ASEAN have also started showing interest in opening new data centers in the country.
- Singapore is one of the most developed Data Center (DC) markets in Asia-Pacific.
- Data center complexity is increasing in Singapore.
- The government of Singapore has made a significant effort to make the environment business friendly for DC participants.
- Security and privacy are some of the concerns that are effecting the growth of DCs.
- The growth rate is declining, as the market is close to reaching maturity.
- Key Findings
- Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Drivers and Restraints
- Market Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints Explained
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Raised Floor Space Trends
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- OpEx Analysis
- Demand Analysis by Vertical
- Demand Analysis by Horizontal
- Market Share
- Major Market Participants
- Latest Data Center Investments—Recent Launches
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
- Legal Disclaimer