Volume 70 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters authored by world renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists. The serial provides the latest and most up-to-date technologies related to the field of clinical chemistry and is the benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory.
- Expertise of international contributors
- Latest cutting-edge technologies
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Xiao-Hua Yu, Xi-Long Zheng and Chao-Ke Tang
2. Plasma/Serum Plasmalogens
Methods of Analysis and Clinical Significance
Ryouta Maeba, Megumi Nishimukai, Shin-ichi Sakasegawa, Daisuke Sugimori and Hiroshi Hara
3. Monitoring Trastuzumab Resistance and Cardiotoxicity: A Tale of Personalized Medicine
Milos Dokmanovic and Wen Jin Wu
4. Biomarkers in HCV Infection
Seung Ha Park, Chang Seok Bang and Dong Joon Kim
5. Assessment of DNA Integrity, Applications for Cancer Research
Eleonora Zonta, Philippe Nizard and Valérie Taly
6. Current Progress in Sports Genomics
Ildus I. Ahmetov and Olga N. Fedotovskaya