Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. In recent years, no other technique has gained such significance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science in which precise structural determination is required and in which the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and non-specialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
- This volume of Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy focuses on the analytical tools used by chemists and physicists, taken together with other volumes of this series, an excellent account of progress in NMR and its many applications is provided and anyone using NMR will find interest in this Serial
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Bo Peng, Yefeng Yao, Qun Chen and Bingwen Hu
2. 31P NMR Studies of Phospholipids
Andrei V. Filippov, Aidar M. Khakimov and Bulat V. Munavirov
3. Third Spin-Assisted Recoupling in SSNMR: Theoretical Insights and Practicable Application to Biomolecular Structure Determination
Subhradip Paul, Hiroki Takahashi, Sabine Hediger and Gaël De Paëpe
4. 17O NMR: A "Rare and Sensitive" Probe of Molecular Interactions and Dynamics
Franca Castiglione, Andrea Mele and Guido Raos
5. Recent Advances in NMR Studies of Lipids
Slawomir Pikula, Joanna Bandorowicz-Pikula and Patrick Groves