In recent years, no other technique has gained as much significance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science in which precise structural determination is required and in which the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and non-specialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
- Serves as the premier resource for learning the new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists using NMR spectroscopy to study the structure and dynamics of molecules
- Solvent Effects on Nitrogen Chemical Shifts
Hanna Andersson, Anna-Carin C. Carlsson, Bijan Nekoueishahraki, Ulrika Brath and Máté Erdélyi
- 14N Overtone Magic Angle Spinning NMR
Luke A. O'Dell
- 27Al NMR Studies of Aluminosilicate Glasses
- Recent Solid-State NMR Studies of Membrane-Bound Peptides and Proteins Akira Naito, Izuru Kawamura and Namsrai Javkhlantugs