2D Materials contains the latest information on the current frontier of nanotechnology, the thinnest form of materials to ever occur in nature. A little over 10 years ago, this was a completely unknown area, not thought to exist. However, since then, graphene has been isolated and acclaimed, and a whole other class of atomically thin materials, dominated by surface effects and showing completely unexpected and extraordinary properties has been created.
This book is ideal for a variety of readers, including those seeking a high-level overview or a very detailed and critical analysis. No nanotechnologist can currently overlook this new class of materials.
- Presents one of the first detailed books on this subject of nanotechnology
- Contains contributions from a great line-up of authoritative contributors that bring together theory and experiments
- Ideal for a variety of readers, including those seeking a high-level overview or a very detailed and critical analysis
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Tim Gould, John F. Dobson, Sebastien Lebègue and Torbjörn Björkman
- Efficient Multiscale Lattice Simulations of Strained and Disordered Graphene
Nicolas Leconte, Aires Ferreira and Jeil Jung
- 2D Boron Nitride: Synthesis and Applications
Ganesh R. Bhimanapati, Nicholas R. Glavin and Joshua A. Robinson
- Elemental Group IV Two-Dimensional Materials Beyond Graphene
Maria Eugenia Dávila, Lok C. Lew Yan Voon, Jijun Zhao and Guy Le Lay
- Synthesis, Properties, and Stacking of Two-Dimensional Transition Metal Dichalcogenides
Kehao Zhang, Yu-Chuan Lin and Joshua A. Robinson
- Advances in 2D Materials for Electronic Devices
Barbara M. Nichols, Alexander L. Mazzoni, Matthew L. Chin, Pankaj B. Shah, Sina Najmaei, Robert A. Burke and Madan Dubey
- Black Phosphorus Based Nanodevices Joshua O. Island and Andres Castellanos-Gomez