- Identify more ‘added value contributions’ to be made to clients business.
- Improve further on the companies’ competitive position.
- Identify additional business development and ‘new’ profit opportunities.
- Develop and refresh negotiation skills
- Develop and refresh objection handling and Closing strategies
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Evaluate their Major Accounts and re-assess the internal and external factors which will impact future events.
- Analyse and use a client-driven approach to future planning.
- Measure and plan qualitative and quantitative aspects of the management of their major accounts.
- Set suitable objectives to optimise value from these accounts.
- Develop a realistic strategy and plan for achieving it.
- Determine an effective account penetration strategy.
- Determine how to make more effective contributions to the Major Accounts business.
09:30 - 10:00: Coffee & Course Objectives
10:00 - 11:00: Communication Skills - Adapting the environment to gain the most relevant and revealing information from the client in order to further develop the relationship and increase our negotiation stance.
11:00 - 12:00: The Major Account Management Process: A repeatable, visible and systematic approach.
12:00 - 13:00: How to reveal and make ‘added-value contributions’ to the Clients’ business
13:00 - 14:00: Lunch
14:00 - 15:30: The Clients Perspective
15:30 - 16:30: Penetrating the Account: Are there any other key players? Evaluating effective ‘contributions’ to influence client perceptions and long term relationship.. Business Development within the Account. The Nature of Power. Organisation structures and spheres of influence.
16:30 - 16:45: Summary & Action Plans Agreed
09:30 - 10:00: Day One Review and action points arising
10:00 - 11:00: Determining Major Account Strategies and Plans
12:00 - 13:00: Where do you want to be? How do you intend to get there? Tools and techniques to assist in the creation of a workable structure.
13:00 - 14:00: Lunch
14:00 - 15:00: Creation of a working plan to maximise on what is already known of the client and what is currently available within the organisation that would meet an existing need.
15:00 - 16:00: An opportunity to practice sharing your ideas with your client and negotiating to a satisfactory close.
16:00 - 16:30: Action Plans Agreed
Manchester, Cheadle House
Cheadle Royal Business Park