This industry consists of establishments known and licensed as specialty hospitals primarily engaged in providing diagnostic and medical treatment to inpatients with a specific type of disease or medical condition (except psychiatric or substance abuse). Hospitals providing long-term care for the chronically ill and hospitals providing rehabilitation, restorative, and adjustive services to physically challenged or disabled people are included in this industry. These establishments maintain inpatient beds and provide patients with food services that meet their nutritional requirements. They have an organized staff of physicians and other medical staff to provide patient care services. These hospitals may provide other services, such as outpatient services, diagnostic X-ray services, clinical laboratory services, operating room services, physical therapy services, educational and vocational services, and psychological and social work services.
A multi-year trend report, showcasing financial trends between each of the last four years, detailing Income Statement and Balance Sheet trends in % and USD, table and chart views including Financial Ratios across Liquidity, Asset Efficiency and Profitability key performance indicators (KPIs) and a Cash Flow analysis.
- This report is powered by one of the largest, most reliable datasets of privately-held company data available in North America. Derived from financial institutions and credit rating bureaus.
- Get trends in this industry with features currently unparelleled on the market.
- The report is conveyed in a professional manner, showcasing itemized Income Statement and Balance Sheet trends in % and USD, in table and chart views including Financial Ratio comparatives.
Why you should purchase:
- Gain an understanding of the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, & Financial Ratio trends of this industry Nationally (US), and compare how financials differ between small, medium and large organizations as well as how trends have changed through time over the past four years (4-Year Report).
- Benchmark or compare your (or client’s) company financials to industry peers on itemized Income Statement and Balance Sheet accounts, as well as Financial Ratios to detect deviations.
- Compare the industry’s Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Financial Ratio trends to that of other industries.
Who should purchase:
Sector/Industry/Verticals - The industries most relevant to our product, those benefiting from the use of our products include: Business Consultancy/Advisory, Accountancy, Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), Researchers/Analysts (of business, finance, industry-intelligence/trends), & Business Owners/Entrepreneurs (any and all industries).
Job titles - Business Consultant/Advisor, Accountant/CPA, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Researcher/Analyst, Business Owner/Entrepreneur.
NOTE: An annual Software-as-a-Service SaaS subscription that allows for the dynamic generation of these Industry Metrics 1-Year and 4-Year reports is also available. Please contact us for more information.
2. Placement in NAICS Code System
3. Industry Description
4. This Industry is Comprised of
5. Median Company Benchmarks
6. Median Company Income Statement
Table 1: Income Statement (Displayed in %)
Figure 1: Income Statement Items as % of Net Sales by Statement Year [%]
Figure 2: Income Statement Items as % of Net Sales by Statement Year [%]
Figure 3: Income Statement Items as % of Net Sales by Statement Year [%]
Table 2: Income Statement (Displayed in $)
Figure 4: Net Sales by Statement Year ['000$]
7. Median Company Balance Sheet
Table 3: Balance Sheet (Displayed in %)
Figure 5: Assets as % of Total Assets by Statement Year [%]
Figure 6: Liabilities & Net Worth as % of Total Assets by Statement Year [%]
Table 4: Balance Sheet (Displayed in $)
Figure 7: Assets as % of Total Assets by Statement Year [%]
Figure 8: Assets as % of Total Assets by Statement Year [%]
Figure 9: Liabilities & Net Worth as % of Total Assets by Statement Year [%]
Figure 10: Liabilities & Net Worth as % of Total Assets by Statement Year [%]
Figure 11: Assets by Statement Year ['000$]
Figure 12: Liabilities & Net Worth by Statement Year ['000$]
8. Financial Ratios
Table 5: Financial Ratios
Figure 13: Ratios by Statement Year
Figure 14: Ratios by Statement Year
Figure 15: Ratios by Statement Year
9. Cash Flow
Table 6: Cash Flow (Displayed in %)
Table 7: Cash Flow (Displayed in $)