Based on the survey and observation of the neurodiagnostic industry, the technologies have been classified primarily into neurobiomarkers, neuroimaging and neuroinformatics segments.
The market scope of this research is global and consequently the report has information about different neurodiagnostic technologies that are prevalent across the world.
While providing brief overviews for each technology, the research service also covers industrial snapshots, emerging innovations, drivers & challenges, market adoption, collaborations, funding and patent scenarios for neurodiagnostic technologies.
Based on the observed industry best practices, key market forces and user needs, an overview of the emerging opportunities and the upcoming trends in the global neurodiagnostic market has been provided.
Key Focus Areas
- R&D Portfolio Analysis: This research highlights technological advances that across biomarker, imaging and informatics segments for neurodiagnostic markets. Innovations in core technologies, collaborations, and convergence of different technologies are assessed.
- Environmental Analysis: The research analyzes the market accelerators and challenges and their impact on technology and business prospects. The research service maps the influence and impact of these market forces over the current and longterm outlook for the neurodiagnostic industry. Furthermore, the research assesses the adoption scenario and the emerging market needs.
- Industry Best Practices and Strategic Insights: The research assesses the landscape of the neurodiagnostic industry and gives a snapshot of key participants in this space. It also evaluates partnerships and alliances in the neurodiagnostic industry. Furthermore, the research provides strategic insights into R&D Pipeline and R&D Portfolio for the global neurodiagnostic sector.
- Scope of Research
- Research Methodology
- Key Findings
- Overview of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Neurodegenerative Disease Diagnostics-Segmentation
- Biomarker-based Diagnostics: Overview
- Key Biomarkers for Neurodiagnostics
- Emerging Biomarker Diagnostics in Neurology (1/2)
- Emerging Biomarker Diagnostics in Neurology (2/2)
- Neuroimaging Technologies: Overview
- Neuroimaging Technologies: Innovation Ecosystems
- Neuroinformatics: Overview
- Neuroinformatics: Innovation Ecosystems
- Venture Investment Scenario for Neurobiomarkers
- Public Funding Landscape for Neurobiomarker Projects
- Key Technological Drivers and Challenges
- Key Technological Drivers
- Key Technological Challenges
- Key Market Drivers and Challenges
- Key Market Drivers
- Key Market Challenges
- Clinical Trials Analysis
- Adoption Scenario for Biomarker Diagnostics
- Adoption Scenario for Neuroimaging Techniques
- Adoption Scenario for Neuroinformatic Tools
- Overview of the Collaborative Landscape
- Product Development Partnerships-Diagnostics
- Product Development Partnerships-Companion Diagnostics
- Licensing and Research Collaborations
- Research Consortia
- Emerging Technologies
- Patent Search Scope
- Patents for Neurodegenerative Diseases-Timeline Overview
- Global Patent Spread by Assignees
- Global Patent Spread by Patent Offices
- Key Contacts
- Appendix I
- Appendix I
- Appendix II