Objectives of the Report:
- To identify statistics of the refrigerant market in Indonesia with detailed classifications, in terms of value (USD Million) and volume (KT)
- To identify emerging trends and opportunities in the refrigerant market in Indonesia
- To provide a detailed segmentation of the refrigerant market in Indonesia on the basis of type
- To analyze the market with focus on high growth types and the fastest-growing market segments
- To analyze and forecast the segments of the Indonesian refrigerant market to present an overall view of the market, along with upcoming opportunities during the forecast period
- To analyze the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the refrigerant market in Indonesia
- To provide a comprehensive competitive landscape of the refrigerant market in Indonesia and profile the key market players with respect to market shares
- Market Size, By Volume: The Indonesian refrigerant market registered a consumption of 19.7 KT in 2014.
- Among refrigerant types, the consumption of fluorocarbon was the highest in Indonesia and it accounted for 85.0% of the refrigerants consumed in the country in 2014.
- Market Size, By Value: The Indonesian refrigerant market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2015 to 2020.
- The inorganic and hydrocarbon segments are expected to grow at CAGR of 14.7% and 16.5% respectively, from 2015 to 2020.
- Types: Based on type, the Indonesia refrigerant market has been segmented into inorganic, fluorocarbon, hydrocarbon, and others. The others segment includes hydrofluoroolefins (HFOs) refrigerant.
- Based on volume, the hydrocarbon segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 15.3% during the forecast period.
1.1 Objectives Of The Study
1.2 Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.4.1 Properties Of A Refrigerant
1.4.2 Indonesia History Timeline
2 Research Methodology
2.2 Indonesia Refrigerant Market, Research Design
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Arriving At The Indonesia Refrigerant Market
2.5 Top-Down Approach
2.6 Bottom-Up Approach
2.6.1 Key Industry Insights
2.6.2 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.6.3 Key Data From Primary Sources
3 Executive Summary
3.1 Key Insights: Indonesia Refrigerant Market
3.2 Indonesia Refrigerant Market Snapshot
3.3 The Hydrocarbon Refrigerant Segment Expected To Witness The Highest Growth In The Indonesia Refrigerant Market
3.4 Hydrocarbon To Emerge As A Lucrative Segment Of The Refrigerant Market
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Indonesia Refrigerant Market Snapshot
4.2 Indonesia Refrigerant Market, By Type
4.3 Indonesia Refrigerant Market, By Type, 2015 & 2020 (KT)
5 Market Overview
5.1.1 Comparision Of Refrigerants
5.2 Drivers, Restraints, And Opportunities
5.3 Market Structure & Value Chain Analysis
6 Industry Trends
6.1.1 Indonesia Refrigerant Market Trends
6.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.2.1 Industry Trends: Porter’S Five Forces Analysis
6.2.2 Industry Trends: Porter’S Five Forces Analysis
6.2.3 Industry Trends: Porter’S Five Forces Analysis
6.2.4 Industry Trends: Porter’S Five Forces Analysis
6.3 Refrigerant Substitution Extent
6.4 Trends In Refrigerators, Aircons, And Heat Pumps
7 Price Analysis
7.1 Pricing Of Most Commomly Used Refrigerants
7.1.1 Pricing Of Most Commomly Used Refrigerants
7.1.2 Pricing Of Most Commomly Used Refrigerants
7.1.3 Key Insights
8 Indonesia Refrigerant Market, By Type
8.1 Key Pointers
8.2 Indonesia Refrigerant Market, By Type
8.2.1 Indonesia Refrigerant Market, By Type
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Companies Adopted Product Launch As The Key Growth Strategy Between 2012 And 2016
9.2 Maximum Number Of Developments In The Refrigerants Market Were Reported In 2016
10 Company Profile
10.1 Geographic Mix Of Key Market Players
10.2 Daikin Industries Ltd.
10.2.2 Products Offered And Recent Developments
10.2.3 SWOT Analysis
10.2.4 Mmm View
10.3 Asahi Glass Co., Ltd
10.3.2 Products Offered
10.3.3 Recent Developments
10.3.4 SWOT Analysis
10.3.5 Mmm View
10.4 The Linde Group
10.4.2 Products Offered
10.4.3 SWOT Analysis
10.4.4 Mmm View
10.5 Sinochem Group
10.5.1 Products Offered
10.5.2 SWOT Analysis
10.5.3 Mmm View
10.6 Panasonic Corporation
10.6.2 Products Offered And Recent Developments
10.6.3 SWOT Analysis
10.6.4 Mmm View
10.7 Carrier Commercial Refrigeration
10.7.1 Products Offered
10.7.2 Mmm View
10.8 List Of Automobile Oems
10.9 List Of Aircon Oems
10.10 List Of Refrigerator Oems
10.11 List Of Chiller Oems
List Of Tables
Table 1 Indonesia Refrigerant Market, By Type, 2013-2020 (KT)
Table 2 Indonesia Refrigerant Market, By Type, 2013-2020 (USD Million)
List Of Figures
Figure 1 Market Segmentation & Coverage
Figure 2 Stakeholders
Figure 3 Arriving At The Indonesia Refrigerant Market
Figure 4 Top-Down Approach
Figure 5 Bottom-Up Approach
Figure 6 Indonesia Refrigerant Market Share, Segmentation & Coverage
Figure 7 Indonesia Refrigerant Market Growth Rate, By Type, 2015-2020 (%)
Figure 8 Indonesia Refrigerant Market, By Type, 2015 & 2020 (%)
Figure 9 Indonesia Refrigerant Market, By Type, 2015 & 2020 (KT)
- Arkema S.A.
- Asahi Glass Company ltd.
- Daikin Industries
- Dongyue Group Limited
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (DuPont)
- Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited
- Harper International Corporation
- Honeywell International,Inc
- Linde AG
- Mexichem SAB de CV
- National Refrigerants
- Navin Fluorine International Ltd
- Puyang Zhongwei Fine Chemical Co.
- Quimobasicos S.A de C.V.
- SRF Ltd.
- Shandong Yuean Chemical Industry Co.
- Sinochem Group
- Solvay S.A.
- Zhejiang Juhua Co.