What is Failure Analysis Market?
Failure analysis is a process in which the root cause for the failure is identified and the correction in the product is done. This process primarily address the failures in components, structures and assemblies. This process is done by the experts in that fields who can identify the problem and who can make necessary changes in the products. This identification of failure is a multilevel process which includes the physical investigation of the product.
Failure analysis of a physical object is often defined as a part of larger investigation whose intent is to prevent the failure. If the person has the board view of how to mitigate or prevent the failure there are less chances of failure of physical object. The failure analyst needs to understand how the product was used and the culture it was used.
What are the major applications for Failure Analysis Market?
The various end users accessed include Bio science, electronics, industrial science, material science. In material science the failure depends on the size, shape or material properties of structure. In the material related problems that may led to failure may include poor microstructure and contamination from foreign particles.
Market Research and Market Trends of Failure Analysis Market:
- The eddy current which is a nondestructive examination method used in failure analysis is being replaced by new techniques which are ultrasonic and radiographic techniques. By using this two new techniques the current flows within the adjacent joint layers as well as inside the conductive faster therefore reducing the current density around the crack
- The other new innovation particularly designed in detecting the sub surface cracks, is pulsed excitation of eddy currents. The penetration depth of eddy currents depends on excitation frequency this Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC) testing allows more volumetric inspection and fetches more information.
- Magnetic resonance imaging is another nondestructive examination method used in failure analysis focus on development of PET/MRI hybrid imaging system which combine the anatomical imaging and functional imaging data bringing the soft tissue characterization and imaging provided by MRI scans without ionizing radiations.
- The latest advancements in automotive failure analysis industry can be witnessed in vision based sensors and processors in-addition to artificial intelligence and high performance vehicles positioning and cloud connectivity. Manufacturers are developing performance analysis, vehicle dynamics studies, failure analysis, accident reconstruction, etc.
- Fourier transform infrared(FTIR) spectroscopy is one of the most widely applied techniques in failure detection which is well established in micro destructive analysis of small samples, the recent introduction of mapping and imaging equipment allow the collection of a large number if FTIR providing a distribution map of identified components.
Who are the Major Players in Failure Analysis?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Motion X corporation, EAG, SMT GmbH, A&D company, FEI company, IMR test labs, G2mt laboratories, Teseda corporation, RJ lee group and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Failure Analysis Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Failure Analysis Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Failure Analysis Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Failure Analysis Market - Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Failure Analysis Market – By Product (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.1. Transmission Electron Microscope
6.3.2. Focused ion beam Systems
6.3.3. Scanning Electron Microscopy
6.3.4. Dual Beam Systems
7. Failure Analysis Market – By Test (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Contaminated Analysis
7.2. Corrosion Investigation
7.5. Mechanical Testing
7.6. Chemical Analysis and Testing
7.8. Weld Testing
7.9. Microstructure Evaluation
7.10. Adhesive Identification
7.11. Coating Contamination
7.12. Thermal Mapping
7.13. Electrical Overstress(EOS)/Electrostatic Discharge(EDS)
7.14. Regulatory Compliance Testing
10. Failure Analysis Market – By Techniques (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Destructive Physical Analysis
10.2. Physics of Failure Analysis
10.3. Fault Tree Analysis(FTA)
10.4. Common-Mode Failure Analysis
10.5. Failure Modes Effect Analysis(FMEA)
10.5.1. Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis(FMECA)
10.5.2. Functional Failure Analysis
10.6. Sneak Circuit Analysis
10.7. Software Failure Analysis
9. Failure Analysis Market – By Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Broad ion milling
9.2. Focused ion milling
9.3. Relative ion etching
9.4. Secondary ion mass spectroscopy
9.5. Energy dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy.
10. Failure Analysis Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Bio Science
10.1.1. Cellular Biology
10.1.3. Bio Medical
10.3. Renewable Energy
10.4.1. Machinery & Tools
10.5. Oil and Gas
10.5.1. Machinery & Tools
10.6. Commercial Aerospace
10.8.1. Automotive Materials Testing
10.8.2. Automotive Plastics and Polymers Physical Testing
10.8.3. Automotive Exterior Testing and Expertise
10.8.4. Automotive Interior Testing and Expertise
10.10. Chemical and Pharmaceutical
10.11. Healthcare Equipment
10.10. Food & Beverage
10.15. Paper & Fiber material.
10.16. Ceramic & Glass
11. Failure Analysis - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Failure Analysis Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
11.3. Failure Analysis - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
11.5. Failure Analysis - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
11.7. Failure Analysis – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
12. Failure Analysis Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Failure Analysis Market Company Analysis
13.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
13.2. Motion X corporation
13.4. SMT GmbH
13.5. A&D company
13.6. FEI company
13.7. IMR test labs
13.8. G2mt laboratories
13.9. Teseda Corporation
13.10. RJ Lee group
13.11. Company 10 and More
14. Failure Analysis Market - Appendix
15. Failure Analysis Market - Methodology
15.1. Research Methodology
15.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
15.1.2. Industry Databases
15.1.4. Company News
15.1.5. Company Annual Reports
15.1.6. Application Trends
15.1.7. New Products and Product database
15.1.8. Company Transcripts
15.1.9. R&D Trends
15.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
15.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends