- Strong backing from the Government under the Make in India campaign.
- One of the major advantages of manufacturing in India is the low cost for labor.
- The country provides sector-wise incentives for companies setting up manufacturing in India.
- Backed by strong economic growth, huge youth population, enhanced education system, favorable demographics, low cost of labor, better skilled labor, presence of global firms, and being a strategic logistics location India is set to overtake China in becoming the global manufacturing hub.
2. Reasons to Invest in India
3. Doing Business In India - 2015 - A Year of Significant Improvements
4. Doing Business In India - Key Policy Announcements
5. Doing Business In India - New Processes to Aid Business Compliance
6. Benefits of Entering India
7. Make in India - Key Sector-wise Developments
8. Ease of Doing Business - Indian State Rankings, 2015
9. Ease of Doing Business - State Performance on Key Industrial Parameters