The Russia’s Skincare market is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Facial Care category has the largest volume share in 2015 while the Body Care and Hand Care categories are projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Lower purchasing power of Russian consumers has led to the growth of local brands which are trying to capture the market through price advantage as well as increased focus on the use of natural ingredients.
- Of the five categories analyzed Body Care and Hand Care will be the fastest growing value categories registering a CAGR of 5.8% during 2015-2020
- The Skincare market in Russia accounted for nearly two-fifth of the Cosmetics & Toiletries sales during 2011-2014
- Russia’s consumers prefer to purchase better value for money products in the Skincare market
- The market in the country is highly competitive and is led by players such as Unilever PLC and Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Value and Gender Specificity are the major trends driving demand for Skincare products in Russia
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care Depilatories Facial Care Hand Care and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health & Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Flexible Packaging Glass and others; container data for: Bottle Tube Jar and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope:
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for the Russian Skincare market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Russian Skincare market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Russian Cosmetics & Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Russian Skincare market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Skincare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Skincare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Skincare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by category in the Russian Skincare market
- Private Label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- ’sconsumer trend framework and explanation of the Mega-trends
- For key trends in the Russian Skincare market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Russian Skincare market
- How to target the trend in the Russian Skincare market
- How the trend will evolve in the Russian Skincare market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in the Russian Skincare market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- About Us
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in RUB and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to RUB
Table 4: Average prices (RUB and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 3: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 5: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics & Toiletries, 2011-2014
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 7: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 8: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 9: Private Label penetration by categories, 2015
Figure 10: Private Label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 11: Brand share by categories, 2015
- LLC Concern “Kalina”
- Avon Products Inc.
- Oriflame Cosmetics Global SA
- Beiersdorf AG
- Mary Kay Cosmetics Pty. Ltd.
- L'Oréal Group
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Yves Rocher International
- Estée Lauder Inc.
- Amway Corporation
- Guerlain SA
- LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Neoteric Cosmetics Inc.
- ??? Svoboda
- DINA LLC
- PBIGROUP INC.
- L.C.A. Laboratori di Chimica Applicata Srl
- TZMO S.A.
- Johnson & Johnson GmbH
- Natura Siberica Ltd.
- Krasnaya Liniya Ltd.
- Bios Line S.p.A
- JOIK OÜ
- Boutique D'Elite
- Yes To Ltd
- Weleda AG
- The Green Mama
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- Byly Laboratories
- Coty Inc.
- American International Industries
- Silium Cosmetici
- Eveline Cosmetics S.A.
- Lumene Group
- Clarins GroupProcter & Gamble
- Planter's Cosmetica Naturale
- Collistar S.p.A.
- Nevskaya Cosmetics
- Sephora USA Inc.
- Organic Shop
- Nu Skin Enterprises
- Kanebo Cosmetics Russia LLC
- Karina cosmetic
- Shiseido Company Limited
- Freeman Beauty Labs
- Parfums Givenchy
- LR Health & Beauty Systems
- Saraya Co.LTD
- Kamill Cosmetics
- Mavala International
- Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmétique
- DN dead sea products
- Cosmetics group
- Kinetics Cosemetics.
- Is Skincare Line corporation
- Altayskyi Buket
- Zelenaya Dubrava
- Ahava USA Inc
- Dr.irena eris
- Chanel S.A.
- Ales Groupe