The Suncare market in Russia is one of the fastest growing in Europe. The Sun Protection category accounts for the majority sales in the overall Suncare market and will register fastest growth during 2015-2020 followed by the After-Sun category.
- Of the three categories analyzed Sun Protection will be the largest as well as fastest growing value category registering a CAGR of 16.2% during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than half of the overall Suncare distribution in Russia
- The use of Flip/Snap Top closures is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 14.9% during 2015-2020
- L'Oréal Group and Sarantis Group are the leading market players in the country
- Product Specificity and Time Scarcity are the major trends that influence Suncare purchase as consumers lead increasingly busy lives and look for more specialized products to meet their specific needs.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun Self-Tan and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health & Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Flexible Packaging Rigid Metal and others; container data for: Tube Bottle Aerosol and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Suncare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Suncare products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope:
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for Russia’sSuncare market
- Historic and forecast consumption in Russia’sSuncare market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Russia’s Cosmetics & Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Russia’s Suncare market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Suncare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Suncare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Suncare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by category in Russia’sSuncare market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Brand share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- ’sconsumer trend framework and explanation of the Sub-trends
- For key trends in Russia’s Suncaremarket
- How the trend is influencing consumption in Russia's Suncaremarket
- How to target the trend in Russia's Suncaremarket
- How the trend will evolve in Russia's Suncaremarket
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in Russia’sSuncaremarket
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Us
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in RUB and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to RUB
Table 4: Average prices (RUB and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Leading retailers
Table 6: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 3: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 5: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics & Toiletries, 2011-2014
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 7: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 8: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 9: Private label penetration by categories, 2015
Figure 10: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 11: Brand share by categories, 2015
- Beiersdorf AG
- Coty Inc.
- Sarantis Group
- The Green Mama
- Boutique D'Elite
- Bios Line S.p.A
- Eveline Cosmetics S.A.
- LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Bolton Group
- Trendy Sun
- Kanebo Cosmetics IncEnergizer Holdings Inc.
- Estée Lauder Inc.
- Yves Rocher International
- Clarins Group
- Sunny Day
- True Nature Group Inc.
- ISMEG Srl
- LLC "Floresan"
- Ales Groupe
- Unilever PLC
- Mary Kay Cosmetics Pty. Ltd.
- Avon Products Inc.
- Oriflame Cosmetics Global SA
- Sephora USA Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson GmbH
- Lumene Group
- Tan Symphony