Growing GDP per capita and a large proportion of mid-lifers provides opportunities in the Consumer Packaged Goods market in the Netherlands. The Netherlands Skincare market is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Facial Care category will have the largest volume share while Make-Up Remover category is projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Busy Dutch consumers look for products that simplify their Skincare regime by saving them time and effort such as On-The-Go products.
- The Skincare market in the Netherlands will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Facial Care is the leading category in value terms while Make-Up Remover will register fastest growth during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Netherlands Skincare market.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Skincare market.
- Dutch consumers are on the lookout for Skincare products with anti-aging properties.
- Demand for personalized Skincare products will rise.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care Depilatories Facial Care Hand Care and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health & Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Flexible Packaging Glass and others; container data for: Bottle Tube Jar and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope:
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for the Dutch Skincare market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Dutch Skincare market
- Degree of trade up/down in the Dutch Skincare market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Dutch Cosmetics & Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Dutch Skincare market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Skincare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Skincare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Skincare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by category in the Dutch Skincare market
- Private Label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- ’sconsumer trend framework and explanation of the Mega-trends
- For key trends in the Dutch Skincare market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Dutch Skincare market
- How to target the trend in the Dutch Skincare market
- How the trend will evolve in the Dutch Skincare market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in the Dutch Skincare market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- About Us
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in EUR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 4: Average prices (EUR and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics & Toiletries, 2011-2014
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 9: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 10: Private Label penetration by categories, 2015
Figure 11: Private Label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 12: Brand share by categories, 2015
- Clarins Group
- Beiersdorf AG
- Dr. Hauschka
- L'Oréal Group
- Yves Rocher International
- Estée Lauder Inc.
- Burt’s Bees Inc.
- Steiner Leisure Ltd.
- Colgate-Palmolive GmbH
- LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Shiseido Company Limited
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- Dabur India Ltd.
- NATURE'S ESSENCE PVT. LTD.
- Procter & Gamble
- Yves Rocher International
- Dr Van der Hoog
- Steiner Leisure Ltd.
- Burt’s Bees Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson GmbH
- Remark Groep