The Suncare market in Poland is forecast to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015 driven by strong economy coupled with a large working age population. Sun Protection is the leading value category while Self-Tan category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Suncare consumption among the Polish is influenced by the Efficient & Effective and Personalization trends in the market.
- Of the three categories analyzed Self-Tan will be the fastest growing value category registering a CAGR of 4.9% during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for nearly half of the overall Suncare distribution in Poland
- The use of Flip/Snap Top closures is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2015-2020
- Beiersdorf AG and Dax Cosmetics Sp. z o.o. are the leading market players in the country
- A large proportion of Mid-Lifers drives demand for Suncare products with anti-aging properties
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun Self-Tan and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health & Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Flexible Packaging Rigid Metal and others; container data for: Tube Bottle Aerosol and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Suncare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Suncare products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- A team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for Polish Suncare market
- Historic and forecast consumption in Polish Suncare market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Polish Cosmetics & Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Polish Suncare market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Suncare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Suncare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Suncare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by category in Polish Suncare market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
- New products launched in Polish Suncare market
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the Mega-trends
- For key trends in the Polish Suncare market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Polish Suncare market
- How to target the trend in the Polish Suncare market
- How the trend will evolve in the Polish Suncare market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Channel definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in PLN and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to PLN
Table 4: Average prices (PLN and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Leading retailers
Table 6: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 3: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 5: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics & Toiletries, 2011-2014
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 7: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 8: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 9: Private label penetration by categories, 2015
Figure 10: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 11: Brand share by categories, 2015
- True Nature Group Inc.
- Bielenda Kosmetyki Naturalne Sp. z o.o. S.K.
- ZIAJA Ltd.
- Clarins Group
- Oriflame Cosmetics Global SA
- Laboratorium Kolastyna
- L'Oréal Group
- LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Dax Cosmetics Sp. z o.o.
- Delia Cosmetics Sp. z o.o.
- Eveline Cosmetics S.A.
- Laboratorium Kosmetyczne Dr Irena Eris
- Bielenda Kosmetyki Naturalne Sp. z o.o. S.K.
- Sarantis Group
- Estée Lauder Inc.