Exponential growth over the next X years will drive technological advancements faster than at any other time in history. Emerging technologies such as autonomous robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), blockchains, and drones will disrupt industries. Augmented and virtual reality will revolutionise interaction with the digital and physical worlds.
2. The Human Brain: The Unsaleable Commodity
3. The Real sharing Economy
4. The Future of Work: Digital Autonomy
5. Taking it to the Edge: The New Super Platform
6. The Wearable Future: Revolutionizing Digital Payments
7. Why Microsoft is Interested in Blockchains
8. The Thirst For Power: Is Electric Liberation any Closer?
9. To Wait or not to Wait (for Standards), that is the Question
10. Two opposite Directions for the Future of Payments
11. The only Thing that Matters is Machine Learning is...
12. OpenAI - Saving the World or Itself?
13. Hyperledger: Giants Respond to the Blockchain Challenge
14. Breaking Down IoT Connectivity: Advantage LTE
15. Apple and AI: The Odd Couple
16. Ford and the Innovator's Dilemma
17. Legal Disclaimer