- Transasia Bio-Medicals is India’s largest in-vitro diagnostic company.
- Nova Biomedical is the largest privately owned in-vitro diagnostic company in the United States.
- 370 million people across 145 countries receive medical diagnosis each year using products from Randox Laboratories, the largest diagnostic company from the United Kingdom.
- Abbott Diagnostics is #1 in immunoassay and blood screening worldwide.
- As of December 31, 2015, bioMérieux, the world leader in clinical microbiology, had an installed base of some 84,500 instruments worldwide.
- Texas, United States headquartered Helena Laboratories has 800 employees.
- Gabriella Lakos is Director of Assay Development at Inova Diagnostics.
- Immunodiagnostic Systems’ areas of clinical focus are bone metabolism, calcium metabolism, hypertension, chronic kidney disease and growth disorders.
- Diatron Medical Instruments is seeking new partners to distribute its hematology and clinical chemistry product lines.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories Worldwide’.
This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 100 manufacturers of IVD reagents, instruments, and accessories worldwide. These global leaders are continually developing new and innovative products to add to their already comprehensive core laboratory portfolios. They are located from the United States and Europe to India and China and have highly effective commercial networks.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories Worldwide' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Clinical Specialties And Diseases, Testing Systems, Revenue, Year Established and Number of Employees.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories Worldwide' is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers of IVD reagents, instruments, and accessories such as Autobio Diagnostics, Erba Diagnostics Mannheim, HORIBA, Instrumentation Laboratory, Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering and The Binding Site Group but this major new report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like - Sekisui Diagnostics - Sekisui Diagnostics is a diverse company with broad product lines, a global sales and distribution network, extensive product development capabilities, state of the art manufacturing facilities and deep diagnostics expertise. Over 1.5 billion tests are performed each year using the Company’s clinical chemistry products. Sekisui Diagnostics is headquartered in Lexington, MA, United States, has annual revenue of $175.0 million and over 525 employees worldwide. Tom Cummins is Sr. Director, IVD R&D and the Company is led by Bob Schruender, President and Chief Operating Officer. Sekisui Diagnostics is a member of AdvaMedDX.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Clinical Specialties & Diseases
- Testing Systems
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Aurobindo, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations