The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aristocrat Leisure Limited (Aristocrat) is a gaming solutions company that develops and distributes diversified products and services including class II and class III gaming machines and casino management systems. Its gaming portfolio includes Weird Wicked & Wild, Buffalo, Sons of Anarchy, Britney spears, Goblin’s Gold, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Player’s Choice, Lightning Link, Can Can de Paris, Batman, Sky Rider 2, African Big 5, Mr. Cashman, Queen of the Nile, 5 Dragons Gold, More Chilli, and Good Fortune, among others. Aristocrat provides real-time business insights through casino management systems. The company serves in online social gaming and real money wager markets across North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Southern Africa regions. Aristocrat is headquartered in North Ryde, New South Wales, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - Key Facts
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - Key Employees
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - Key Operational Employees
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - Major Products and Services
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - History
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - Company Statement
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - Business Description
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - Strengths
Strength - Focused R&D Activities
Strength - Market Position: New South Wales and Queensland
Strength - Business Performance: The Americas
Strength - Net Working Capital
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Cost Inefficiency
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - New Contracts
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Interactive Gambling
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - Threats
Threat - Government Regulations
Threat - Competition
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Piracy
Aristocrat Leisure Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Key Facts
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Key Employees
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Key Operational Employees
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Major Products and Services
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, History
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Other Locations
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Subsidiaries
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Key Competitors
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Annual Ratios
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Ratio Charts