Completely updated to reflect current practice, the 3rd edition of this comprehensive resource provides a multi-disciplinary, in-depth review of the physiology of continence, the pathologic mechanisms producing incontinence, and current treatment options for the various types of incontinence. Assessment, behavioral therapies, and multidisciplinary care are emphasized as key elements in the treatment and management of incontinence. In addition to the life-span content discussed throughout the book, an entire chapter is devoted to bowel and bladder management in children.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Physiology of Voiding
3. Assessment and Management of Acute or Transient Urinary Incontinence
4. Pathology & Management of Stress Incontinence
5. Pathology & Management of Overactive Bladder
6. Pathology & Management of Functional Incontinence
7. Pathology & Management Reflex Incontinence/Neurogenic Bladder
8. Pathology & Management of Acute and Chronic Urinary Retention
9. Pathology & Management of Postprostatectomy Incontinence NEW!
10. Current Concepts in Catheter Management
11. Management of Urinary Incontinence: Skin Care, Containment Devices, Catheters, Absorptive Products
12. Assessment of Patient with Urinary Incontinence
13. Physiology of Bowel Function
14. Pathology & Management of Bowel Dysfunction
15. Assessment & Management of Patients with Fecal Incontinence and Related Bowel Dysfunction
16. Bowel and Bladder Management in Children