For anyone considering a career in nursing, this book is a must-read resource providing a unique look at the nursing profession. Personal accounts from men and women at all stages and in all specialties of nursing provide practical advice and realistic, often humorous perspectives on what it's really like to be a nurse.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Tell Someone Who Cares
3. Making a Career Decision Is Enough to Make Anyone Sick
4. How to Get Where You Want to Go
5. The "5 R's: Choosing the Right School
6. Invasive Procedures: Getting into School
7. Going to School
8. Need a Brain Transplant? Try Graduate School
9. The Insider's Scoop on Job Opportunities
10. Working for a Living
11. Survival in the Workplace
Appendix A: Resources
Appendix B: Nursing Organizations