First Prize, Public Health, BMA Awards 2007
Increased global travel has changed the way we think about disease distribution. Diseases once considered of localised interest can be disseminated more readily than ever due to the increased speed of international travel. This is your perfect visual guide to diagnosing these diseases. The sixth edition of this internationally acclaimed atlas is the most comprehensive ever, with extensively revised text and more than 1,200 stunning images.
Please note: Product availability uncertain, please check with our customer service team.
2. Soil-mediated Helminthiases
3. Snail-mediated Helminthiases
4. Infections Acquired Through the Gastrointestinal Tract
5. Airborne Infections
6. Sexually Transmitted Diseases including HIV/AIDS
7. Other Infections Acquired Through the Skin and Mucous Membranes
8. Poisonous animals
9. Nutritional Disorders
10. Miscellaneous Disorders
Pasvol, Geoffrey Professor of Infection and Tropical Medicine, Imperial College Schoolof Medicine, Northwick Park and St. Mary's Hospitals, London, UK