2. Cardiovascular Physiology and Shock
3. Regulation of Pulmonary Vascular Resistance and Blood Flow
4. Renal Function and Heart Disease
5. Splanchnic Function and Heart Disease
6. Cerebral Function and Heart Disease
7. Pharmacology of Cardiovascular Drugs
8. Pediatric Arrhthmias
9. Pericardial Effusion and Tamponade
10. Anesthesia for Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
11. Applied Respiratory Physiology
12. Respiratory Support
13. Cardiac Arrest and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
14. Coagulation Disorders in Congenital Heart Disease
17. Noninvasive Diagnosis of Heart Disease
18. Diagnostic and Therapeutic Cardiac Catheterization
19. Perioperative Monitoring
20. Cardiopulmonary Bypass
21. Mechanical Circulatory Support in Infants and Children
22. Nursing Care
23. Perioperative Management of Patients with Congenital Heart Disease
25. Atrioventricular Septal Defects
26. Aortic Valve Disease
27. CoA and IAA
28. Mitral Valve Disease
29. AP Window/PDA
31. Persistent Truncus Arteriosus
32. Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return
33. Transposition of the Great Arteries and the Arterial Switch Operation
35. TOF with PAT and VSD
36. Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum (PA/IVS)
37. Ebstein's Anomaly
38. Single Ventricle
39. Tricuspid Atresia and the Fontan Operation
41. Staged Operative Management of the SV
42. Critical Appraisal and Use of Evidence about Therapy
43. Cor Pulmonale
44. Inflammatory Heart Disease
45. Infective Endocarditis
46. Syndromes and Congenital Heart Defects
47. Heritable Disease
Nichols, David G. Mary Wallace Stanton Professor of Education and Vice Dean for Education, Dean's Office, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine; Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine; Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland.
Spevak, Philip J. Associate Professor, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD.
Greeley, William J. John J. Downes, Jr., Professor and Chair, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiologist-in-Chief, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA.
Cameron, Duke E. The James T. Dresher, Sr. Professor of SDurgery and Pediatrics, Division of Cardiac Surgery, Department of Pediatrics, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Chief of Pediatric Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD.
Lappe, Dorothy G.
Wetzel, Randall C.