Apply the latest advances in management of neuroendocrine and pituitary disorders with the Neuroendocrinology & The Pituitary Gland! Brought to you by the same expert endocrinologists responsible for the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric, this derivative book presents a compilation of chapters covering all material related to neuroendocrinology and the pituitary gland. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this content will enable you to give your patients the benefit of today's best neuroendocrine and pituitary know-how from the leading resource in endocrinology.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Adrenocotricotropic Hormone
- Endocrine Rhythms, The Sleep-Wake Cycle, and Biological Clocks
- Hypothalamic Syndromes
- Hypopituitarism and Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Cushing's Syndrome
- Clinically Nonfunctioning Sellar Masses
- Tsh-Producing Adenomas
- Disorders of Prolactin Secretion and Prolactinomas
- Pituitary Surgery
- Evaluation and Management of Childhood Hypothalamic and Pituitary Tumors
- Vasopressin, Diabetes Insipidus, and the Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion
- The Pineal Gland and Melatonin
- Regulation of Growth Hormone and Action (Secretagogues)
- Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 and its Binding Proteins
- Somatic Growth and Maturation
- Growth Hormone Deficiency in Children
Dr. Melmed co-edits Endocrinology: Basic and Clinical Principles, is the Neuroendocrine Section Editor for DeGroot and Jameson's Textbook of Endocrinology, and Williams Textbook of Endocrinology; and is pituitary section author for Harrison's Textbook of Medicine. In addition to being the Editor-in-Chief of Pituitary, he is on the editorial board of Journal of Clinical Investigation and past Editor-in-Chief of Endocrinology.
Jameson, J. Larry Robert G. Dunlop Professor of Medicine, Dean, Raymond and Ruth Perelman, School of Medicine, Executive Vice President, University of Pennsylvania for the Health System, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
De Groot, Leslie J. Research Professor, University of Rhode Island; Professor Emeritus, University of Chicago; President, MDTEXT.COM, Incorporated, South Dartmouth, Massachusetts.