Effectively manage reproductive endocrinology issues with Reproductive Endocrinology, a new book derived from the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this compilation of chapters will enable you to give your patients the benefit of today's best know-how from the leading resource in endocrinology.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Gonadal Peptides: Inhibins, Activins, Follistatin, Müllerian-Inhibiting Substance (Antimüllerian Hormone)
- Gonadotropins-Regulation of Synthesis and Secretion
- Genetic Basis of Gonadal and Genital Development
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Disorders of Sexual Development
- Endocrinology of Sexual Maturation and Puberty
- Precocious Puberty
- Delayed Puberty
- Hormonal Control of Breast Development
- The Endocrinology of Sexual Behavior and Gender Identity
- Folliculogenesis, Ovulation, and Luteogenesis
- Ovarian Hormone Synthesis
- Estrogen and Progesterone Action
- Hormonal Regulation of the Menstrual Cycle, Mechanisms of Ovulation, Premenstrual Syndromes
- Amenorrhea, Anovulation, and Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
- Female Subfertility: Evaluation and Management
- Hyperandrogenism, Hirsutism, and the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Ovulation Induction and Assisted Reproduction
- Functional Morphology of the Testis
- Androgen Physiology, Pharmacology, and Abuse
- Testicular Dysgenesis Syndrome, Cryptorchidism, Hypospadias, and Testicular Tumors
- Androgen Deficiency Disorders
- Clinical Management of Male Infertility
- Male Contraception
- Endocrinology of the Prostate
de Kretser, David M. Sir John Monash Distinguished Professor, Monash Institute of Medical Research and Dept of Anatomy and Developmental Biology, Monash University, Clayton, Victoria, Australia.
Marshall, John C.
De Groot, Leslie J. Research Professor, University of Rhode Island; Professor Emeritus, University of Chicago; President, MDTEXT.COM, Incorporated, South Dartmouth, Massachusetts.