Master the techniques and problem-solving skills needed to manage spinal and TMJ disorders! Manual Physical Therapy of the Spine, 2nd Edition provides guidelines to manipulation, manual physical therapy examination, and treatment procedures of the spine and temporomandibular joint. Informed by evidence-based research, this text offers detailed instructions for reaching an accurate diagnosis and developing a plan of care. And to support the descriptions and photos in the book, over 200 videos on a companion website demonstrate spinal examination and manipulation procedures. Written by well-known spinal manipulation expert Kenneth Olson, this resource provides the complete information you need to make sound decisions during clinical interventions.
2. Spinal Examination and Diagnosis in Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy
3. Manipulation: Theory, Practice, and Education
4. Examination and Treatment of Lumbopelvic Spine Disorders
5. Examination and Treatment of Thoracic Spine Disorders
6. Examination and Treatment of Cervical Spine Disorders
7. Examination and Treatment of Temporomandibular Disorders