This issue of Medical Clinics of North America, guest edited by Roy Colven, MD, is devoted to Dermatology. Articles in this issue include: Topical Therapy Primer for the Non-dermatologist; The Role of Biologic Therapies in Dermatology; Commonly Used Non-biologic Systemic Therapies in Dermatology; Diseases of Skin Appendages: Acne, Alopecia, and Hyperhidrosis; Common Procedures in Dermatology; Skin Cancer Epidemiology, Detection, and Management; Psoriasis and Cardiovascular Disease; Cutaneous Adverse Drug Reactions; Consultative Inpatient Dermatology; Approach to the Patient with Diffuse Blisters; Teledermatology; Nail Disease for the Primary Care Provider; Rheumatologic Skin Disease; and Common Pediatric Skin Diseases.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Preface: Dermatology
3. Topical Therapy Primer for Nondermatologists
4. The Role of Biologic Therapies in Dermatology
5. Selected Disorders of Skin Appendages-Acne, Alopecia, Hyperhidrosis
6. Nail Disease for the Primary Care Provider
7. Psoriasis and Cardiovascular Disease
8. Clinical Approach to Diffuse Blisters
9. Atopic Dermatitis: A Common Pediatric Condition and Its Evolution in Adulthood
10. Rheumatologic Skin Disease
11. Common Dermatologic Procedures
12. Skin Cancer Epidemiology, Detection, and Management
13. Approach to the Patient with a Suspected Cutaneous Adverse Drug Reaction
14. Inpatient Consultative Dermatology