This issue of the Surgical Pathology Clinics, edited by Drs. Blaise Clarke and Glenn McCluggage, focuses on Gynecologic Pathology. Topics covered in the issue include, but are not limited to: Gynecologic manifestations of the DICER1 syndrome; Prophylactic gynecologic specimens from hereditary cancer carriers; Lynch syndrome associated endometrial cancer; Peutz-jeghers syndrome associated gynecologic tumors; Gynecologic manifestations of less commonly encountered hereditary syndromes; and Clinical testing for hereditary predisposition.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Ovarian Cancer in Hereditary Cancer Susceptibility Syndromes
3. Lynch Syndrome: Female Genital Tract Cancer Diagnosis and Screening
4. Small-Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary of Hypercalcemic Type (Malignant Rhabdoid Tumor of the Ovary): A Review with Recent Developments on Pathogenesis
5. Gynecologic Manifestations of the DICER1 Syndrome
6. Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome: Pathobiology, Pathologic Manifestations, and Suggestions for Recommending Genetic Testing in Pathology Reports
7. Gynecologic Manifestations of Less Commonly Encountered Hereditary Syndromes
8. Laboratory Assays in Evaluation of Lynch Syndrome in Patients with Endometrial Carcinoma
9. Testing for Hereditary Predisposition in Patients with Gynecologic Cancers, Quo Vadis?
10. Prophylactic Gynecologic Specimens from Hereditary Cancer Carriers
11. Image Analysis in Surgical Pathology
Medicine and Pathobiology, University of
Toronto; Department of Pathology, Toronto
General Hospital, University Health Network,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
McCluggage, Glenn Department of Pathology, Royal Victoria
Hospital, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust,
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.